Aquapark Aquacolors Poreč is the largest Croatian water park situated near the tourist resort Zelena Laguna in Poreč in Istria.
Aquacolors Poreč extends on over 100,000 m2 of land and welcomes between 3,000 and 5,000 daily visitors during the summer.
Aquacolors officially opened in May 2015 and it is considered one of the most modern water parks in Europe, offering plenty of amusement and adrenaline for all ages.
- 12 giant water slides over 1 km in length
- a pool with artificial waves
- the longest lazy river in Southern Europe, over 500 m long
- children’s pool with small slides
- rodeo bull and bouncing boxing ring
- beach volleyball
- 5 fast food restaurants and 3 bars
- daily animation team for kids and adults.
Aquacolors Poreč is open every day from JUNE to SEPTEMBER. You can buy tickets at the gate or on the web shop. They offer reduced prices for family and student tickets. Sunbeds and umbrellas are included in the price.
Novelties introduced in 2016
- huge children’s playground packed with playsets and swings
- rope pyramid for young and grown-up climbers
- a new roof over the central area in front of the restaurant for sun protection
- massage tent for the complete relaxation
- cashless payment system – total consumption inside the park is charged via wristbands, the so-called ‘tap-and-go’ payments
- photos on the slides – the best souvenir of your holiday in Aquacolors
- webshop – Convenient purchasing of entrance tickets on-line.