Poreč cemetery, formerly known as the graveyard of St. Marco, whose name fell into oblivion and is now not in use, is dating back to 1918.
The first records of buried persons were introduced in 1920. The cemetery covers an area of 11.170 square meters in the old part, and 5.770 square meters in the new part, on whose fields there is a total of 3.114 burial sites.
Within the cemetery there is a church of our Lady of Mount Carmel used for church services, a mortuary, a refrigerator room, two display rooms, toilets, the office of the cemetery and a flower shop.
- Source: Usluga Poreč