Istralandia, the very first water park in Istria is located in Brtonigla, about 5 km from the town of Novigrad. It is situated within a wonderful green oasis with a view of the Adriatic sea.
With its 80.000 m2, Istralandia offers an unforgettable experience and emotions for both children and adults.
- 4.500 m2 water surface with numerous attractions
- the highest water slide in Croatia, “Free Fall” with the sliding height of 27 m
- 2.500 m2 wave pool (the largest in the Mediterranean)
- relax pool with hydromassage on 900 m2
- children’s pool with the “Pirate Castle” and children slides, on 1.000 m2
- new slides: Space Rocket, Bunga Hole and Sea Hole.
Opening hours: 10 AM – 7 PM
- full price ticket: 150 kn
- children: free
- family package: 380 or 470 kn
- half-day ticket: 120 kn
- half-day family package: 300 or 370 kn
Bus transfer from Poreč – Lanterna
- everyday Jul 1 – Aug 31
- call +385 98 249 119 to book your seat
- price: adult 55 kn, child 2-12 35 kn
- return at 7.30 PM from the bus parking.
The price is for a return bus ticket and it does not include the entrance to the Aquapark. Aquapark ticket is to be bought at the entrance. Book your bus seat till 8 PM every day for the next day.
Phone: +385 52 866 900